Insurance Claims Awareness
Heres some information concerning your home insurance that is good to know:
- If you filed a claim before but didn't receive any compensation, that may constitute a payment against future claims.
- The representative that comes to you from the insurance company does not work for you.
- When you file a claim, what you tell them can be use against you. It's important to know what to say.
- Most claims made on roof damage are underpaid by an average of 40%.
- Its important to know if you have a replacement cost value or an actual cash value policy.
- You should find out what your deductible is for the type of claim you are making.
- Verify if you have made a claim in the last 5 years on your homeowners policy, to better serve you.